Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ethereal Beauty: {No. 10}

This editorial is a little more simple than what I'm used to featuring for Ethereal Beauty, but I thought that her hair and makeup styling were so pretty and would be great inspiration for wedding day style!  Also, I love the contrast between the soft hair, makeup, and clothing and the dark, edgy toenails...


 

model Patrycja Pawlowska photographed by Michael Greg and styled by Gosia Sobiczewska for the August issue of 180 Magazine

 {Images via Fashion Gone Rogue}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails