Saturday, July 3, 2010

Over the Rainbow

I can't believe Ethereal Bride has been up and running for almost three months and this is only my first feature on flowers!!  You see, I am not the only wedding minded person in my house.  My sister has been a floral designer for over six years and so, through her great floral wisdom, I have learned quite a bit over the years.  (Check out the floral creations she designed for this wedding!) So, here is EB's first flower feature, showing gorgeous, colorful bridal bouquets!  Enjoy!

Red
Red Lion Amaryllis, Amazon Roses and Chinaberries


Pink
Roses and Calla Lilies

Orange
Evelyn garden roses, dahlias, and parrot tulips, accented with apricot feathers

Yellow
Yellow mini calla lilies and cymbidium orchids

Green
Viburnum and Queen Anne's lace

Blue
Viburnum berries, delphinium, and brodiaea blooms

Purple
Violets, pansies, and green muscari

Black and White
Anemonies

White
Peonies, gardenia, moss, greenery and birch bark

{Red, Pink, Yellow, Black & White Images via The Knot}
{Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, White Images via Martha Stewart Weddings}
-Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails