Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some more gorgeous travel inspiration...

You know me and my lust for travel... Once again, I've spent a few happy hours looking through the amazing photo galleries on National Geographic's Travel site and picked out a few of my favs to share.  Enjoy!!

Costa Brava, Spain
Piata Mare in Transylvania, Romania


Keizersgracht Canal in Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Galata Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey
New Zealand
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Orcia Valley in Tuscany, Italy
Eilean Donan Castle in western Scotland

Where would you love to travel to?  Let EB know in the comment section below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails