Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Great Late Summer/ Early Fall Color Idea

So, as I mentioned last week, I stood up in my cousin's wedding this past weekend and had the pleasure of sporting the lovely and unexpected color combo of purple, orange, and yellow.  I know your probably thinking it's a little weird (as I admittedly did too when I first heard my cousin's plan), but I was pleasantly surprised when the flowers arrived Sunday morning.  Our gowns were purple (or, as David's Bridal called them, "Lapis"), and our bouquets were a great combo of purple lisianthus, orange gerbera daisies, yellow spray roses, and purple limonium.  It was great way to tie in the dark autumn purple tones with the bright, summery yellows and oranges- perfect for late August.  Here are some photos...


Dresses by David's Bridal, styles F13185 and F12732

What do you all think?? Let EB know in the comments section below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails