Monday, August 23, 2010

Best of EB: Black and White and Pink All Over!

 For this week's "Best of" post, we're revisiting this lov-er-ly inspiration board featuring Audrey as Eliza in My Fair Lady! Enjoy!

I've decided to make an inspiration board based on one of my favorite movies, My Fair Lady starring Audrey Hepburn.  You can find tons of inspiration from pretty much every Audrey film, but I've decided to begin with this one.  Her iconic black and white lace Ascot dress, paired with the mother of all race-day hats, created one of the most recognizably chic looks ever put on film. Hope you enjoy!!


A few publicity shots from the movie 

click to enlarge

{Publicity stills via IMDB}
Photo Credits
 Top left gown: Legends by Romona Keveza style L108;
Bottom right gown: Enzoani style "Diana";
Flowergirl dress: Wawa by Watters style 44262; 
Cake (directly inspired by film, as seen on WEtv's Amazing Wedding Cakes): Merci Beaucoup Cakes
All the rest: The Knot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails