Sunday, April 25, 2010

Neil & Natalie Part I: Engagement Photos, Chicago-style


Neil and Natalie were married September 25, 2009 and currently reside in Chicago's western suburbs with their two dogs, Milo and Diesel.  Stay tuned for the second part of this post, featuring photos from their gorgeous wedding!

Bride and Groom: Neil and Natalie
Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois
Engaged: January 2008
Date of photo shoot: August 2009
Photographer: Joshua Albanese Photography located in Chicago, Illinois

-Alessandra




2 comments:

  1. Great blog Alex :-)Good luck with your new venture!

    --Peggy Wickham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy! I appreciate the support!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails