Friday, April 30, 2010

Honeymoon Inspiration: Santorini

I feeling in a travel-y sort of mood today and wanted to post a pic of a gorgeous honeymoon locale that could also double as color inspiration.  I couldn't think of anyone better to turn to than insanely talented landscape photographer, Peter Lik.  I had the pleasure of seeing one of his galleries at The Venetian in Las Vegas last year, and his work is even more mind blowing in person, so if your near one of his locations, check it out!!

click to enlarge

Stunning Santorini, Greece creates not only a picturesque honeymoon destination, but also an unexpected color palette- ocean blue and white, with a pop of scarlett!

{Image via Peter Lik}

Thoughts? Put them in the comments section below!

-Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails