Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Travel Inspiration: The Fabulous Las Vegas


So, I have a major obsession with Las Vegas and felt like sharing a great pic by the amazing Peter Lik (who I've featured twice before because he's just that good!)  I love how Vegas is full of contradictions- it's simultaneously one of the classiest and sleaziest places ever, and it's also one of the brightest places on earth in the middle of a dark, vast desert- that beam of the light shooting out of Luxor? It can bee seen from space.  Whether you head there for your bachelorette party, your wedding, or your honeymoon, just make sure you go at least once in your life.  Enjoy!



{Image via Peter Lik}

-Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails