Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ethereal Beauty: {No. 9}


As soon as I saw this editorial for French Vogue, I knew I had to feature it for this weeks Ethereal Beauty post.  Not only does Freja look super edgy, but her co-star is none other than a fierce black panther.  I love black panthers because I am the owner of an 11 pound black-cat-who-thinks-he's-really-a-black-panther and whenever I see the real thing, I realize how tiny and delusional my kitty really is.  Enjoy!!

model Freja Beha Erichsen photographed by Mikael Jansson for Vogue Paris' September issue

{Images via Fashion Gone Rogue}

My fierce inspiration :)

Thoughts on this installment of Ethereal Beauty?? Share in the comments section!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails