Friday, November 19, 2010

Shoes+Storytime

The other day I was strolling through my local Von Maur when these sparkly beauties caught my eye!  My love of glittery shoes goes way back to when I was 3 and was obsessed with The Wizard of Oz.  I actually told people my name was Dorothy.  And yet, for some reason my mom dressed me as the wicked witch for Halloween.  But I digress...  Basically I can't help but love anything covered in glitter and these have the added bonus of somehow still looking classy.  Because the color and style are fairly conservative, they can get away with all the sparkle.  How cute would these be on your wedding day?? 

Nine West "Escher" Shoes $78 at Zappos


I'm not sure if that pissed off look is because I'm trying to look "wicked" or if it's because I had to forgo ruby slippers in favor of green facepaint.


1 comment:

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails