Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ethereal Beauty: {No. 20}

Although I couldn't re-post all the photos from this editorial- they were mildly scandalous and I don't know if my grandma will one day figure out how to go online and ready this- I am able to show you a few. Also, random side note: Rosie, the model featured, is Megan Fox's replacement in the third Transformers movie!




model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley photographed by Nico and styled by Belén Antolín for the April 2006 issue of Vogue Spain

{View these and the rest of the images at Fashion Gone Rogue}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers! I am dying to know what you all think of my posts, so by all means do tell! Please keep in mind, though, I wont approve any comments that are really mean-spirited or clearly self-promoting. {♥ A}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails